Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Dizziness following cerebellum bleed

Most people who see me on the street make comments like, " you do look well". Indeed I do. Compared with just after my operation I have regained weight and colour. I look "better". However, inside it is a different story: I suffer from constant dizziness when walking and stomach discomfort all my waking hours. Both are getting me down. All the time I am not my old cheerful self. I am desperate to cure both.

Looking at what could have happened to me - I had no idea how poorly I was last September - perhaps I should be extremely grateful not to be paralysed or left deaf/blind. There is so much more living I want to do still. Please make me fit again soon.

There are other issues too. More on these another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment