Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Garden looking good

Because of my brain bleed, I have been able to do very little in the garden this year so far.  I am now starting to cut the grass again (our son has been doing this most Wednesdays) , but most flower planting and maintenance has been done by my wife.

I think the garden is looking good. The laurel hedge in the front garden is thickening out now and roses have been colourful.

The garden at our bungalow is a little larger than at our old house. The lawns are about 50% bigger.

If anything, the flower beds here are easier to look after with few weeds blowing in from the fields.

We certainly like our new home and garden and have settled in well.

I am looking forward to the time when I can do a lot more in the garden without getting exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment