Search This Blog

Saturday 26 July 2014

Giddiness and feeling so tired

Every morning I awake and ask myself if I'll feel a bit better today. My brain bleed was last September but I still feel giddy when walking. Some days it may be a little better, but not much. It seems worse when I am tired. Tired: the least physical activity just does me in. Totally. I am so profoundly tired most of the time. A mere shadow of my lively self I used to be.  People say I will recover. I hope so as my present condition is sending me crazy: I hate being as I am - an invalid unable to do any real work that needs any effort. We have a loft and I've felt too weak to even climb into it. Ladder work generally is out of the question, at least for now. Anything needing fine motor skills just about kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment